IMPORTANT! Please read the payment terms carefully.
1. Payment is made for paid game privileges on the server in the game "Minecraft", running on versions 1.8-1.17, available at the IP address: 188.8.131.52:25565. By purchasing paid statuses, the player gets additional features in the game. The player can get acquainted with more detailed game features directly on the game server.
2. The user acquires a privilege on the game server for the specified amount for 1 day, after which the privilege is automatically extended for 1 month for 30 (thirty dollars 00 cents).
3. Further payments are made every month, for 30 (thirty dollars 00 cents), respectively.
4. The licensor has the right to make payments outside the general payment schedule (at the same time, the total amount of payments for the month does not exceed $ 30).
5. The licensor has the right to make payments outside the general payment schedule (at the same time, the total amount of payments for the month does not exceed $ 30).
6. All payments are made automatically, without the participation of the bank card holder, and work according to the subscription system.
7. To cancel your subscription, please contact support at [email protected]>
8. Refund Policy: A refund is made only if the service has not been provided.
9. Cancellation conditions: cancellation occurs at the request of the user by mail or the "cancel subscription" button at the bottom of the site.
10. Licensor of payments to sole proprietors Grishchenko TIN 390204197720.
1. Donater does not have the right to kick, ban, give muta without a reason.
2. Donater has no right to break other people's houses even if he does not like them.
2. The donater has the right to conduct distributions as well as the player.
DONAT IMPORTANT 3. The donater does not have the right to give a ban/kick for grifering, distribution, traps, potions, dup, cheats, as well as with the reason "for unban in Skype", obscene language, adding to the region and insulting the player.
4. Teleportation without a reason and killing without the player's permission is prohibited.
5. Donaters are forbidden to take any things from players and interfere with the gameplay.
DONAT IMPORTANT 6. It is strictly forbidden to unban players who have been banned by 3310.
7. An attempt to harm the server is punishable by a ban forever.
2.1 Ignorance of the rules does not release you from responsibility.
IMPORTANT 2.2 By starting to play on our servers, you automatically confirm your consent to this set of rules.
2.3 The administrator has the right to punish the player for a reason not specified in these rules.
2.4 The administration is not responsible for the temporary or permanent impossibility of playing on the server by a specific person or group of persons.
2.5 Players are obliged to comply with the requirements of the Administration and the requirements of these rules.
2.6 The administration keeps logs of all player actions on the server and all chat messages.
2.7 The administration has the right to adjust this set of rules without notifying the player.
3.1 A player does not have the right to swear (veiled mat), insult someone, humiliate honor and dignity, infringe on the rights of players, etc.
3.2 The player has no right to insult or criticize the project administration.
DONAT 3.3 Spam and advertising of third-party projects are prohibited.
3.4 It is forbidden to write a message in capital letters (caps).
3.5 It is forbidden to disclose false information.
3.6 Flood (including duplication of messages) and messages that do not make sense in large quantities are prohibited.
DONAT 3.7 It is forbidden to sell anything on the server for real money (game accounts, game keys). Our server is not a trading platform.
3.8 Expressions that humiliate human dignity, discriminate or incite ethnic discord are prohibited.
3.9 It is forbidden to ask players to exit the game when all the slots are full.
3.10 It is forbidden to distort words in order to bypass the anti-chat system.
3.11 Discussion of the policy is prohibited.
We don't want players to become enemies because of the policies of certain countries. Let's live together (c)
3.12 It is allowed to publish only one advertising message (for example, warp advertising) every 2 minutes. Otherwise, it will be counted as a flood.
6.13 For requests "who will shelter", the publication of messages is allowed no more than once every 5 minutes. Otherwise, it will be counted as a flood.
IMPORTANT Do not tell anyone your password.
- Only you and no one else (neither brothers, nor sisters, nor pets) should know the password. If there was a leak (someone found out his password), change it immediately. Do not tell the password even to the administration - only scammers do this. This administration does not need your password at all (the administration already has control over all accounts).
- You must log out of your account if you play on a public or someone else's computer, as well as if you have siblings who have access to your computer. To do this, just write the /logout command on the server.
- Do not transfer funds to intruders posing as the server administration. Payment for all server services is made only through the website, (or through the administrator)
- Do not use simple passwords like: qwerty or password. Try to use different characters in the password - this will complicate the selection of a password for an attacker. You can generate a complex password here (click)
- Do not run malicious programs, even those that your friends have given you! Such software can steal your password, and in extreme cases infect your computer!
- IMPORTANT In no case do not enter your account data on third-party sites or servers! This is called phishing (fishing). Scammers usually offer gifts for this, but in fact you will not get anything, but the scammer will get access to your account. If this happens, immediately change your account password.
IMPORTANT I (the Buyer) accept the terms and conditions of the personal data processing policy.
1. When buying on the Site, the User provides the following information: Last name, First name, Patronymic, contact phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, delivery address of the goods.
2. By submitting their personal data to the Seller, the Site Visitor / User / Buyer agrees to their processing by the Seller, including for the purpose of fulfilling the Seller's obligations to the Site Visitor/By the user/The Buyer within the framework of this Public Offer, the Seller's promotion of goods and services, conducting electronic and SMS surveys, monitoring the results of marketing campaigns, customer support, organizing the delivery of goods to Customers, conducting prize draws among Site Visitors/Users/ Buyers, monitoring the satisfaction of the Site Visitor/The user/The Buyer, as well as the quality of services provided by the Seller
3. Personal data processing means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change) extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need for it arose during the performance of obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
5. The Seller receives information about the ip address of the Site visitor www.MineDragon.ru. This information is not used to establish the identity of the visitor.
6. The Seller is not responsible for the information provided by the User/By the Buyer on the Site in a publicly accessible form.
7. The Seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the User/The buyer. At the same time, the Seller undertakes to: prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations and / or transfer it to third parties who are not directly related to the execution of Orders, in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection".
IMPORTANT 1. A refund is not possible, even partially.
2. Statuses are sold for an indefinite period.
3. The transfer/sale of an account is strictly prohibited.
4. The administration may block you for violating the rules.
5. You must link your email to your account to protect it. Learn more /email
6. Transferring statuses to another nickname or server is not possible.
7. The rights/prefixes/capabilities of statuses may change, depending on the situation on the server.
8. The administration is not responsible for your lost accounts.
9. All purchases are charity and are made personally at your request.
10. When you pay for a donation, you automatically agree to our terms and conditions.
11. The description on the site may not correspond to real commands, if we did not have time to update it.
12. When issuing FTP/The console may experience unexpected delays.
13. Donat drops out of cases randomly, we can't control it.
14. During discounts, some of the teams no longer work! (And consoles, etc.)